Tape the sound

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Funky Horns by Horny Dicks



I just say this once: Had some leftovers in my music making, and I did this EP. End of story.
And there`s nothing to be ashamed about. Even not the name. Hehe. Maybe this album would live it`s own life. That`s what I hope.
Funky Friday song is actually the latest song that I made (januar 2011).

This is what a Facebook friend write about this EP:
tHIS IS FRIDAY MUSIC--------GET IN THE MOOD FRIENDS.......YOU CANT SIT STILL--------YOU WIL LIVE IT-----DETTA HAR VI VENTA PÅ LENGE----TAKK GUTTER---------------------IF YOU DONT MINE----- dET SVINGER SÅ BRA ASSE

Cover art painting by Ole A. Seifert.
Funky Friday is actually our DJ consept together.
So listen to it, and enjoy!
This is funky!
This blog message will be the only one about this side project.