Tape the sound

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Warpness: The Wind (album)



This album continues were "Atmosphere" end. Beautiful small sounds and melodic as a new quiet. Warpness have proved his taste for the easy and solid work. (Even with some influences from the album Elrox ambient session: Tralfamadore.) "The Wind" got some edge to it all. A beautiful ambient album.

The voice of the wind whispering in you`re ears Slow down. 
I am here Close you`re eyes and see. Sometimes disturbing but mostly quiet.
I tell you a story about me, the wind. You have to listen, listen carefully: 
Can you feel the moist, and the breeze on you`re skin? 
It is my breath connecting my nature with you. I am the wind. You are the free spirit. 
You can`t see me, only what I do. The presence of nature, within you. 
Listen. 
Then listen again. 
Then you expose the picture from fantasy and behind. 
And you are there, in the middle of it. Open you`re eyes again, whenever you are ready.


released April 5, 2020 Composed, arranged, performed, mix, mastering, art photo and design by Tom Ståle Engebretsen Studio Flatdal, Telemark, Norway