Tape the sound

Thursday, March 26, 2020

FAWM 2020 part 2


This years FEBRUARY ALBUM WRITING MONTH became one of the best ever I think. Lot of good friends in this community on web. But I think there was less people into this now.... I hope that is not a trend. Because it is so much inspiration for me to be there. www.fawm.org  Anyway: I did some changes this year. First of all I made my own studio at my office at Nesoddparken. Studio name is Klangfabrikken. I invited some guest to join me. (See post above) Lot of good stuff created. All the UNFISHED songs is here below. They are available pxm 1 year from now. But I also managed to do a lot of ambient songs. I think those was my best outcome. To be released later on my different projects.

#1Guilty Pleasure 19
7 weeks
#2Next Station 6
7 weeks
#3Weirdo 5
6 weeks
#4La Nuit Porte Conseil 6
6 weeks
#5Good Deeds 3
5 weeks
#6Heavens gate 2
5 weeks
#7Childhood Memory 2
5 weeks
#8Cool Streeet 3
5 weeks
#9 Small Waves in a Summer Breeze 4
4 weeks
#10Say You Will 3
4 weeks
#11Sunday Song 3
4 weeks
#12Guilty Pleasure Collaboration  @mattoxic 2
3 weeks