Tape the sound

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Tape the sound: My ambient label

Did I mention that I`ve been started an ambient label? I´ve been started an ambient label! "Tape the sound" is my new ambient label, and the idea is to let it grow, with music from both others and me. Kind of ambient, art, and experimental stuff. The idea is also to make cassettes (exlusive and in small amounts beside digital release on Bandcamp.)

The first release is out on bandcamp now!
https://tapethesound.bandcamp.com/album/castana-olvenion


It is also an art project, were I put a lot of energy in good design and photos. So I combine all my interest in this. And maybe I go for an exhibition in the future.
To read about my first project, I recommend that you follow the link...
And of course: It is possible to support me on this....
Have a great summer!