Tape the sound

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Alice in wonderland



It was all very well to say `Drink me,' but the wise little Alice was not going to do THAT in a hurry.



`As wet as ever,' said Alice in a melancholy tone: `it doesn't seem to dry me at all.'



`I didn't mean it!' pleaded poor Alice. `But you're so easily offended, you know!'


`But then,' thought Alice, `shall I NEVER get any older than I am now? That'll be a comfort, one way--never to be an old woman-- but then--always to have lessons to learn! Oh, I shouldn't like THAT!'

`The first thing I've got to do,' said Alice to herself, as she wandered about in the wood, `is to grow to my right size again; and the second thing is to find my way into that lovely garden. I think that will be the best plan.'
foto: tom ståle engebretsen
keramikk: Linda Jansson Lothe
Styling: Anne Turid Holme
Modell: Mariann
Tekst: Lewis Carroll
Takk til Galleri RAM
og Beate Uhse