Tape the sound

Tuesday, March 7, 2023

TROLLHEIM

New amazing album from Tom Ståle Engebretsen: Trollheim

ALBUM HERE https://tapethesound.bandcamp.com/album/ts-engebretsen-trollheim


This journey start at the winter, and all trolls are sleeping. But slowly and surely they open they`re eyes. Well... some off the trolls has only one eye. And some got three eyes. And even some trolls has two heads or more. You have to be an expert to know all the differences of troll.





Troll is a myth and legend in Norway. But they are alive I can tell you. Some people can see trolls. You are troll-eyed they say. I am. I can see things. And even better: I have been into a troll cave. The most exciting things I have ever done. It`s here mostly of my field recordings are done. You can hear it. From the sleeping winter troll, to the real party going on in "Trollene drikker mjød". This music describes Trolls the way I know about them.

credits

Composed, arranged, performed, mixed and mastered by Tom Ståle Engebretsen
Also performed by different Trolls in Norway. They are not aware of beeing on this album. That would be dangerous.
Bonus track: "Danser mellom fjellene" is mixed and mastered by Tore Stabell.
Photo and artwork by Tom Ståle Engebretsen