Tape the sound

Saturday, December 17, 2022

What happened during Fawm 2022?

Fawn is a community on www and it always in february. (February album writing month FAWM)This is a time when I compose new songs and also participate with comments and also some collaboration with other artists. Well. I got this crazy idea to make a short video of all the songs I did this year.


You can see more of my video`s at my instagram profile.

This song is named: "The man I used to be" Music and lyrics, written, performed and produced by me. I also did the camera and edit this short film. (Location: Torhovparken, Oslo)

Everything I do at Fawm is of course to make a final version later, and release the material later on albums. That is work NOT to be done at once. Collection the best songs and someday to finished up the songs. This year I didn`t make so much songs that I usually do. Of course it take time to film and edit all the videos too. So I was actually working 24/7 in february. It came out with 8 new songs this year. I think most of them are good enough for later release. 

The interesting part is also the collaborations I do here. Elrox songs in the pipeline for sure. But also some new age/ambient coming up. 

I would like to thank people that participate and helping me this year:
Nils-Petter Aaland and Helene Fjell for some camera/video shots.
Arthur Rossi and Babs Bärlauch in special. Musical collabs that sure will be something more.