Tape the sound

Friday, June 11, 2021

New CD on Xuxu: Opus 2

Finally. I always wanted CD`s on my XUXU project. The Opus serie is a continuing process, and I think the CD is a must have. Even if the release was last year on this album, I actually don`t mind making this now. Produced in UK. www.bandcds.co.uk This is a very limited production. And I also can tell that OPUS 3 is just around the corner... 

If you wan`t a CD you can order HERE. They are awesome and the first one`s to order also get a free Guitar Picks. 





Story behind the pictures:

Cover picture are from Sardinia , Italy. The first 8 releases with Xuxu will be from here. A collection of my photos with this colorful images. Number 2 now. 

There are amazing statues on the path that lead to "Santuario della corona della madonna." On side 2 there is a picture from the religious sculpture you find here. (There are many amazing sculptures here! Just saying) And the CD picture is from the monastery there. This is in Northern Italy note far away from Lake Garda.  This is really a weird and beautiful place.