Tape the sound

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

FAWM 2021

It has been an amazing FAWM this year. February Album Writing Month. All the songs this year.... But sorry to say, due to FAWM site restoration these links will not work anymore. But the list is a compilation of all my work this year. They are a lot. 

Was is different this year? 

I think some collabs were about to go somewhere this time.  @grenzgaengerin aka Barbara could be something in the future. I think her flute play, and the taste for the same melodies like me, could be interesting. This is the songs with quietness, melodic, romantic and epic feeling into it. Sure we have to make at least an EP together. Will see what the year will bring, but I think this could be something. 

Otherwise it is always nice to have contact with my FAWM friends. February each year is really social actually, because of this. But thing goes fast. Composing, comments, and friendly updates. Yeah. What`s not to like? Fawm has become one of my favorite things each year. 

#1Fallen Angel14
Feb 2
#2Consciousness5
Feb 3
#3Indeed7
Feb 4
#4Musica Poetica part 96
Feb 4
#5 Musica Poetica No 9  @grenzgaengerin14
Feb 4
#6The Fool  @grenzgaengerin12
Feb 5
#7 Musica Poetica part 106
Feb 5
#8Seduction5
Feb 6
#9 Seduction  @grenzgaengerin14 
Feb 6
#10I`m So Perfect 9
Feb 7
#11Anomaly Republic9
Feb 9
#12CEO / Selveste direktøren4
Feb 10
#13 Mein Stern (My star)  @grenzgaengerin9
Feb 10
#14The Lonely Astronaut9
Feb 10
#15Tiggarflickan  @levesinet
Feb 11
#16Hymn to Chick Corea6
Feb 12
#17 Jökulsárlón  @grenzgaengerin7
8 weeks
#18Dead Environment3
7 weeks
#19So Tired6
7 weeks
#20Musica Poetica part 115
7 weeks
#21All I know bout love  @arthurrossi5
7 weeks
#22Whisper the Secret6
7 weeks
#23Look at the Stars: NEW VERSION 28/2  @jaegerin 4
6 weeks
#24Whisper the Secret (Look at the stars)  @sph 5
6 weeks
#25Something gonna happen  @arthurrossi4
6 weeks
#26Musica Poetica part 124
6 weeks
#27Musica Poetica part 133
6 weeks


Ok. I will work a lot on post production this year. Many of the new songs fit into many projects that I am on. A new style named "slothcore" was an new genre this year invented by FAWM composers. Slow beat at 
20-40 bpm. Explained as something you listen too, and nearly fall asleep, and the suddenly awaken... 
So I made actually 3 songs in this style. One to be released on a FAWM compilation later. And I also use this song in my forthcoming album Xuxu: Opus 3. Actually 2 songs participating on my Xuxu album with "Slothcore"  Keep the music coming and take care.